Insiders: QB Reggie Ball has committed

I saw highlight of this kid against Camden County. He's got a strong arm. He also runs a 4.45 40. A really solid pick up for Tech.

I watched the game on CSS. He put on a show! He also showed alot of poise and leadership when he had TWO touchdown passes dropped. Showed a very strong arm and mobility to match. Accurate passer while on the run also. And Camden County had him running I'll tell you. Very impressive athlete. (I mean Quarterback!)

Attended Camden/Stephenson Game
and Ball is the best athlete I have seen all year. Then Jonesboro QB is very athletic but I have to give the edge to Ball. As a Camden fan, he kept us on the edge of our seat all night. I was very impressed with the way he could find the open receiver. He is a very exciting QB, great pickup for the Jackets. I wonder if any of those receivers can come with him? That one that committed to the Dogs needs to come with him to Tech.

South Georgia Jacket

South Georgia: I'll bet you was sweating every time Reggie Ball dropped back because I was on the edge of my couch and I was not pulling for one or the other. Just knew I was watching one super player and a great football game. Congrats to Camden for the win.

Welcome to the Flats Reggie. We're VERY glad to have you as a Jacket! We look forward to LOTS of great Saturdays with you wearing a GT helmet!

Happy holidays!

grin.gif

Hallelujah!! Now we can play Reggie Ball along with Paul Ball!!

Welcome to the Flats, MR. Ball!!
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

Your right StateLine, us Camden fans were sweating bullets. It was estimated we brought 4,000+ fans to the Stephenson game and from what I've heard, more are coming to the DOME!! Should be a great game with Brookwood.

South Georgia Jacket

Good luck to you South Georgia. Them Gwinnett County boys are tough. Only team to beat them is their neighborhood rival Parkview. But if you can run at Brookwood like you did at Stephenson, then I like your chances.

Outstanding! Two gifted HS QBs so far in this class! Tremendous! We also had the Stephenson/CC game on CSS up here. A real treat!

I think this proves that these guys are looking for a chance to play early and Reggie sees nothing but opportunity at Tech...

Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
Nice.

18 TDs against 2 INTs. The kid sounds like a winner.

He's from in-state as well.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What in the hell are we doing? I thought we don't recruit GA kids??!?!?!?!

Lets fire Braine and all the coaches. Isn't Ray Goff available?

smile.gif

Back