Interesting Read on BC's Board

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Interesting Read on BC\'s Board

Looks like the other Big East teams who were not invited into the ACC are going to make their games with BC, Syracuse and Miami for the next two years - HELL! WV, Pitt, Conn, VT are calling them TURNCOATS and HYPOCRITS! It's going to be tough playing each other these next couple of years.

As one BC poster said, if we were in their shoes wouldn't we (BC) being doing and saying the same things to them?! That's a fair assumption. This has got to be tough for all involved, especially when the move to the ACC is going to take another 2 years! You still have to go and play those teams that were left out of the move and it's not going to be nice when you go to their stadiums and arenas! Players, fans, coaches, cheerleaders are going to find the sledding difficult.

I hope that when all is said and done, the teams left out will find a good place to regroup and begin something positive again! I'm all for the ACC expansion but this definitely opened my eyes to the feelings of others!

Re: Interesting Read on BC\'s Board

I am not so sure we should not go ahead and try to get VT & WVU in now.

I'm with you, lets get VT and WVU in while the gettings good! We can then drop Duke and maybe one other and have us a nice football and roundball conference.

And then Pittsburg. And then Penn St. Legitimate considerations...

Wonder what they'll say about the ACC teams that have to play them? Are they calling us Raiders? or the U.S. military? or the Ruskies? or Microsofties?
VT will play several ACC teams in the near future, but I don't think we'll have to worry much about the other 'poor little left out' Big Easties.

Back