Interesting Stat!!!

techsamillion

Flats Noob
Just noticed:

At 2:45 pm, Sunday

Stingtalk: 6 logged in/ 1 guest
Hive: Could not find a report
Wake Forest: 42 Visitors(last 15 minutes)
27 members
15 guests
0 annonymous

Out of last 20 posters:

W.F.====18 new 2 repeatser
G.T.====8 new 12 repeaters

This is to me, baffling.

Is it the lack of interest on the part of the student body/GT fans in general/ or what??

Wake Forest is a small institution, is it not?
Yet, we call them a basketball oriented program.
Anyone have any plausible answers for such a discrepency? Are the life stles of W.F. fans that much different than G.T.? Or, (shudder) is it that G.T. just is not really a football school?

Invalid comparison if you're comparing StingTalk to Wake's #1 message board. I would guess that the Hive has at least double (probably triple) the number of members/visitors as the Wake board.

Contact: I looked for info and was unable to find it. That is the only reason I ignored the Hive.
Please help.
I was just thinking most of our folks were in church or saying prayers on Sunday. Haha
wink.gif

Yea, Wake's coach is doing a fine job at Wake. Kinda like Bill Lewis did at ECU. Let's sign him up!

Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
I just wish we had the Wake coach. He will have a top job in the next year or 2.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Gnome: Could not agree with you more on Jim Grobe - this guy is not a wimp like Bill Lewis was and a much better coach. Jim Grobe will have a premier coaching job in a few years - I totally agree.

Back