Interesting

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Y'all should learn to link twitter here. It isn't difficult!

Step 1 - Copy the link that looks like this:

https: //twitter.com/CFBHome/status/1414350032803872775

You can get this from right clicking on the time/date stamp on the tweet at the bottom if you are on a computer, or clicking on the Share link and selecting "Copy Link" if you are on the Twitter app.

Step 2 - Just paste it in your post:

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
ACC should have been organized into North and South divisions after expansion. This still needs to happen today. The prior reasoning of "but FSU vs Miami for the title game" has utterly flopped. The only other reason on the table is because the 4 North Carolina schools all want to play each other every year. Fine. Give them to the North and we'll take Lousville, VPI and UVA.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like

You can get this from right clicking on the time/date stamp on the tweet at the bottom if you are on a computer, or clicking on the Share link and selecting "Copy Link" if you are on the Twitter app.

This was complicated by the fact I deleted my Twitter account. I still follow links from Stingtalk back to Twitter. I found this while viewing the 2022 recruiting thread.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
This was complicated by the fact I deleted my Twitter account. I still follow links from Stingtalk back to Twitter. I found this while viewing the 2022 recruiting thread.
You don't have to have a twitter account to read twitter on a browser I don't think?

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
2003 Miami means recruits have never seen a top 10 (eoy) Miami. Wow.

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
ACC should have been organized into North and South divisions after expansion. This still needs to happen today. The prior reasoning of "but FSU vs Miami for the title game" has utterly flopped. The only other reason on the table is because the 4 North Carolina schools all want to play each other every year. Fine. Give them to the North and we'll take Lousville, VPI and UVA.
And the NC schools don’t play each other every year anyway.

Techbert

Dodd-Like

I for one like the home feel of the non-format, as well as not giving the blue bird a free advertisement.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
The Coastal is college football. The word “college “ comes before “football “.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
In 1990, UVA was ranked #1 in the country. You don’t get that without a good football team. However just after their loss with us, they had some major injuries. I remember rooting for them against UT in their bowl and Moore was at 50%. They were cooked their last three games.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Miami didn’t finish in the top ten in 2017 and they played the last game of the regular season ranked at number #2. What a collapse.