Interesting

GTce93

Varsity Lurker
Wow- was surprised by Miami. Thought they "were back" each year in the last 10.
UNC- 1997?? Given all their press- you'd think they were perennial top 10. Never understood all the media love they get.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
“UVA - never”

lol. Someone needs to print this out. Would be a great sign to have at the game against them next year.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Y'all should learn to link twitter here. It isn't difficult!

Step 1 - Copy the link that looks like this:

https: //twitter.com/CFBHome/status/1414350032803872775

You can get this from right clicking on the time/date stamp on the tweet at the bottom if you are on a computer, or clicking on the Share link and selecting "Copy Link" if you are on the Twitter app.

Step 2 - Just paste it in your post:

Don't most Twitter posts get cancelled in which case there's nothing there to link to once that happens. I prefer screen shots that won't go away.

DeepSnap

Flats Noob
UNC- 1997?? Given all their press- you'd think they were perennial top 10. Never understood all the media love they get.
Lots of UNC(heats) Journalism school grads out there, plus they are historically underachievers in FB like some other BigStateU's we know.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Lots of UNC(heats) Journalism school grads out there, plus they are historically underachievers in FB like some other BigStateU's we know.
Peter Gammons is a UNC alum
Nah, someone asshat somewhere creates some hype, lazy media buys into it

I lived in Carolina in 99
Went to just about every home game. I think about 5-6 guys from that defense wound up in the NFL - including Julius Peppers
And they got smoked at home by Furman. And gave up 35 in the first quarter to Peter Warrick and FSU
Screw em

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Peter Gammons is a UNC alum
Nah, someone asshat somewhere creates some hype, lazy media buys into it

I lived in Carolina in 99
Went to just about every home game. I think about 5-6 guys from that defense wound up in the NFL - including Julius Peppers
And they got smoked at home by Furman. And gave up 35 in the first quarter to Peter Warrick and FSU
Screw em
And Peppers got dominated by Nat Dorsey at BDS