Iowa coach kinda stepped in it

wow not what I was expecting. Why do we care so much about these children?

It was a disrespectful comment. But the mom seems crazy.
Agreed. ööööty thing for a coach to say publicly about a kid who plays for him. But not as bad as the mom is making it out to be and not something to transfer over.

I'm guessing he is transferring over something else and the mom is still just salty about this.

"I know how hard this has been," Amy Hogan wrote, in part, in her posted letter. "I know you were promised opportunities that never manifested. I know you watched patiently (albeit painful) as all the reps were ran without you. I've seen the film. I've heard those who were there every day say that you were the most talented. I've read all the texts. I've listened to the testimonials of the teammates that were so perplexed as to why you weren't starting. I heard the voicemails. I know the apology was sincere. Too late, but sincere."

Big cries for mom and her little boy who got his fee fees hurt

:bigcry: :bigcry:

Notice at the end of the article who his other initial offers were. Interesting.

for a Texas kid to go play at Iowa… he must’ve been promised the moon. And now salty cuz if his naive decision. Mama gotta save face for her Facebook friends

Back