Is anybody else SICK of these night games??

JacketFanPCB

Damn Good Rat
I can't remember a time when we played THREE night games in a row. The wait each Saturday is killing me! Anyone else feel my pain??

mad.gif

7 eastern/6 central, PCB any sports bar down there will have it, it's on ESPN Game Plan

I'm visiting my Grandmother here in Crossville, TN. No chance of ordering the game, but thank God she has DSL, where can I find a free web broadcast of the radio call?

Amen Gnats! These night games (unless on a Thurs. of course) are for the birds. I'm betting we have at least one more too before the season is done.

Luckily a buddy here in town is paying for it and we're gonna catch it at his condo overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico!

I am sick sick sick! A beautiful afternoon to play football. Old School!

With our current state of affairs, as many night games as we can get, I'll take them. At least until the weather changes.

Every bit cooler is that many more plays each starter can take without coming out tired.

Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
I can't remember a time when we played THREE night games in a row. The wait each Saturday is killing me! Anyone else feel my pain??

Do you know if the 7:00 time is Eastern or Central? Appreciate any help you can give me.

mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Back