Is Calvin Johnson a booster?

And, FWIW, the Clemson game his freshman year >>> the NC State catch

It was more dramatic but it was basically just a jump up in the corner on a fade pass. I was in Raleigh on the sideline when I saw that Spider-Man catch at NC State. Most ridiculous grab ever.

It was more dramatic but it was basically just a jump up in the corner on a fade pass. I was in Raleigh on the sideline when I saw that Spider-Man catch at NC State. Most ridiculous grab ever.
All the catches in the Clemson game, not just the final one. The prior TD was like Dave Winfield catching a pop fly around 6 year old kids

I have said it on the board before. I have been a lifelong GT fan and that is the absolute maddest I have ever been leaving a GT game. I was blinded I was so mad. Had to be led to the car using a walking stick. The loss was absolutely on Nix and Gailey. When Nix called the timeout as Reggie was rushing the offense down the field against the worn out DL from NC State is when I got triggered "Who called a ööööing timeout? Dammit Nix..." I turned and said "We are gonna throw it to Calvin" to which my buddy said "Nope, run straight up the gut" as we watched NC State sub in players, drink Gatorade, and rest up right in front of us.

Second maddest was the yellow flag for damn Bobo on a BS PI call.

Both of those plays were right in front of me, BTW
I was on the otherside, down in the South End student section at the time. I just watched a replay of it and I remember it moving so much slower when it happened. Even from 100 yards away.

Worst part was the UGA game a few weeks later. I remember standing in the same spot, watching the same thing and that feeling a deja vu hit. Right before Reggie threw that pick.

Those Gailey years sure were ööööing depressing.

Back