Is it more fun to be a Tech fan or a Ugag fan?

Buzzed

Varsity Lurker
All things considered, which fan base do you think enjoys their perspective the most? Which fan base is the happiest? Which one is able to enjoy who they are without having to knock someone else down in order to build themselves up? We both have our strengths and our histories. Across the various sports in which we are both involved, across the campuses that we respectively trod, and on to the feelings we get when sitting in our stadiums on a glorious fall afternoon, which bunch has the most fun?
I guess I ask this 'cause I'm trying to be optimist as I look around the state and see all the excitement the puppies are having. We need our share of the same this fall!

[ QUOTE ]
Has to be UGA. Ignorance is bliss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

stupid rednecks...they got it all figured out.

agreed

Its easy to be a UGA fan. Any damn moron from trailor park hell can easily find some foam hat with a big black G on it where it around and he thinks he's cool. Most UGa fans, even the ones that graduated from there don;t really care that their sports teams continue to embaress their school instead of compliment them. Hell, UGA is just an NFL mini-camp.

Georgia Tech fans are a different breed. We take much more pride in our school and our football team than UGA does. We might not win as much in a given year, but we've managed to rack up more accolades in the college football sporting world than they have.

I'll take being a GT fan any day of the week over being a UGA fan. And i'm having more fun because my team isn;t an embaressment to my education. At the same time, if they want to hoot and holler about how awesome UGA football is... I just point out our # of National Championships, The # of our conference Championships, our legacy and history in the world of college football. At the sametime, I remind them that we are one of the top public universities in the Nation.

Is it more fun to be a Tech fan.... Does this even have to be answered? Hell yes it is... I look down my nose everyday at the Dawgs, because you know why? I can do it.. and i like doing it.

To be a Yellow Jacket is the best thing in the world. End of statement.

BOR

Back