Is the Athlon edition out yet for the ACC??

2 Big Techsticles

Flats Noob
Anybody in the Atlanta area found one on the shelves yet?

GaTech_Clemson_15.jpg

I picked up the National Edition Sunday and saw the Southeastern one, but the Atlantic Coast issue was nowhere to be found. I'm still looking though.

Well, it's certainly the only picture we get of Hollings running the ball this year! Would be nice for him to bounce back next year.

Athlon picking us to finish 7th in the ACC. They see 2 wins and 8 losses, with 2 tossups that could go either way. And their analysis was written BEFORE it was announced that 10 players have failed out!!!

I wish it wasn't so, but I think its gonna be a very tough year on the Flats. Let's hope some of the incoming frosh are studs. I think LOTS of 'em are going have to play.

Originally posted by BradJacket:
Athlon picking us to finish 7th in the ACC. They see 2 wins and 8 losses, with 2 tossups that could go either way. And their analysis was written BEFORE it was announced that 10 players have failed out!!!

I wish it wasn't so, but I think its gonna be a very tough year on the Flats. Let's hope some of the incoming frosh are studs. I think LOTS of 'em are going have to play.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Brad: Who do they have us beating?

Back