Is the CW not on YouTubeTV?

JRJacket

Flats Noob
This may have been a major oversight :eekfacepalm:

Does anyone know which streaming services do have “the CW”

Anyone in Atlanta have any ideas on how to stream? This is unbelievable

Hulu Live does. Or Hulu+ Live. Something like that. Maybe DirecTV Stream.

Antenna also an option

Got it, that was weird. Did not exist and then popped up out of nowhere.

Mods, please ban for stupidity…. SACRIFICE TO THE ALMIGHTY ODD-WEEK YELLOW JACKETS :eekbowdown:

Could also check YouTube for a pirate stream. I don't see one now but one might pop up

My YTTV in Arizona is showing the game on… at 12:00. So I guess they’re tape delaying it an hour?

On YTTV here in NoVa. Could never get that stupid Bally thing here, but I get everything they show on the CW. Good job, Batt! :bigthumbup:

I haven't had it on YTTV in Roanoke until today!!

Maybe my calling and bitching to the local station about pissing off all the VT fans by not carrying the games actually worked.

Got it, that was weird. Did not exist and then popped up out of nowhere.

Mods, please ban for stupidity…. SACRIFICE TO THE ALMIGHTY ODD-WEEK YELLOW JACKETS :eekbowdown:
in your defense .. can be confusing on YTTV. make sure to go to your YTTV phone app then look for "live guide" and make sure the CW channel in ATL is checked to show up in your live guide. then you can scroll thru your live guide on TV and will see it.

i will never understand why YTTV will not allow you to adjust live guide on TV app. my understanding is it can only be done on the phone.

having said all that it should show up as a suggestion on the home page .. have you added GT football to YTTV DVR? that might help.

in your defense .. can be confusing on YTTV. make sure to go to your YTTV phone app then look for "live guide" and make sure the CW channel in ATL is checked to show up in your live guide. then you can scroll thru your live guide on TV and will see it.

i will never understand why YTTV will not allow you to adjust live guide on TV app. my understanding is it can only be done on the phone.

having said all that it should show up as a suggestion on the home page .. have you added GT football to YTTV DVR? that might help.

It can also be done on a computer in the browser.

I have DirecTV proper and I watch a lot of live sports via DTV app streaming on my iPad. I also have a receiver down that I have no reason to fix on my living room tv bc I can just use the app to stream. Yet, CW is not visible as a channel on the app at all. ööööing ridiculous.

I have DirecTV proper and I watch a lot of live sports via DTV app streaming on my iPad. I also have a receiver down that I have no reason to fix on my living room tv bc I can just use the app to stream. Yet, CW is not visible as a channel on the app at all. ööööing ridiculous.

It is Peachtree TV, Channel 17

CW is satellite exclusive for DirecTV.

Back