Is the CW not on YouTubeTV?

I fought my antenna all game to pull in the weak OTA signal I get.... only to open up YTTV after the game and see it on my DVR. Looks like the CW was added to my channels since the wake game. :lolfacepalm:

I fought my antenna all game to pull in the weak OTA signal I get.... only to open up YTTV after the game and see it on my DVR. Looks like the CW was added to my channels since the wake game. :lolfacepalm:

I posted this in another thread. Same happened to me. Had never had CW on YTTV in my area (Roanoke) until I saw it today.

If only you guys knew how to bookmark a webpage..

I went to Walmart and bought an antenna.

Best $39 I’ve spent in a long time. Sat on my patio and watched the game on crystal clear HD.

About to order an antenna myself since some basketball games like Duke vs. GT will be CW. Winegard brand, I used to have one of theirs and liked it.

About to order an antenna myself since some basketball games like Duke vs. GT will be CW. Winegard brand, I used to have one of theirs and liked it.
There's just something about live sports with antenna that just feels so right.. like radio broadcasts in the 50s

does anyone using atsc 3.0? im thinking of getting the silicondust tuner even though most things arent in 4k they are at least broadcasting 1080p on cbs and nbc

There's just something about live sports with antenna that just feels so right.. like radio broadcasts in the 50s
I agree.You never know if cable or internet service will go down. Good to have a back up. and the picture is better too.
My tv let’s me record 60 minutes of what I’m watching on a jump drive so I can even pause or replay like a dvr.

Back