Is there a game today? OFFICIAL GT vs Juice GAMEDAY Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The least the defense could do is give up the TD quickly enough that the offense gets a chance before halftime, and so we don't have to keep watching them.

Listening to the Syracuse home broadcast and the announcers are creaming their drawers. It's disgusting, but really no wonder.

I got an idea …. fall down and let them score, then we will have enough time to answer and we get the 2nd half kickoff. Otherwise, they are going to score just before half and we won’t have time to answer.

How do you know? This is quite possibly the stupidest most arrogant take I’ve seen. Syracuse sure looks good to most people with eyes right now. Good OL, great TE, solid WR’s with a very good QB.
Because your mom told me last night.

If we can’t start getting to the QB, we don’t have a prayer in this game. Doesn’t matter how well we stop the run if they can pick up big chunks through the air whenever they need it.

How do you know? This is quite possibly the stupidest most arrogant take I’ve seen. Syracuse sure looks good to most people with eyes right now. Good OL, great TE, solid WR’s with a very good QB.
Marked for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back