Is there a game today? OFFICIAL GT vs Juice GAMEDAY Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCord passes for more yards downfield in one drive than King in the entire game

In today's college football, seems to me that the vast majority of times the best QB wins. It's just that simple. Without the best QB, you need serious advantages on the rest of the roster and/or some turnovers or other breaks. It mirrors the NFL.

We have enjoyed that the past two weeks. We're suffering for it today.
Don’t forgot about Syracuse WR’s and TE

The DTs today have been jaw dropping bad. They were supposed to be a bright spot on a questionable DL unit. Depressing how bad they are today.

Alright I’m going to multiview and am gonna start to bounce around. Coming back to earth sucks.

That spot was garbage. Shoulda red flagged it

Honestly can't think of a redeemable thing about this game.

I suppose the punting was okay.

That was an awful spot and a worse decision to hurry up and go for the first in your own territory. If you are going to put the game on the line with thirteen minutes left to play you might want to take your time to get a good play call. We were a mess on that play - the guard got blown up, the read was wrong- just a mess.

Game over. But before I go . . .

Stop complaining about holding every ööööing game, you ööööers! Do you think every officiating crew in the country just decided that they're going to call holding against Tech but not against Tech's opponents every ööööing game? Just stop it. You sound like a bunch of bleeding C's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back