Is there a game today? OFFICIAL GT vs Juice GAMEDAY Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we got outcoached today, particularly the offense. First time in awhile. We kept running on first down and they knew we would. We ran a pulling guard on 4th down with blitzing linebackers - no good. Too much horizontal passing. On defense, made adjustments but were not ready early. McCord was sensational. Need nore pass rush but ..... hot QB. The offense cost us the game, not the defense. We will be back. Actually saw improved play by the defense vs. last year. Play calling on offense has to be more creative and I believe it will be.

This pretty much sums up how I felt about the game but put way better than I could have.

We are doomed to just make games interesting for eternity..

I thought we got outcoached today, particularly the offense. First time in awhile. We kept running on first down and they knew we would. We ran a pulling guard on 4th down with blitzing linebackers - no good. Too much horizontal passing. On defense, made adjustments but were not ready early. McCord was sensational. Need nore pass rush but ..... hot QB. The offense cost us the game, not the defense. We will be back. Actually saw improved play by the defense vs. last year. Play calling on offense has to be more creative and I believe it will be.
I think the lack of film hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back