Isaiah Crowell's insightful Facebook comments

No mo' rats and no mo' roaches
Livin' next do' to fooball coaches,
now I got a new place to sell my crack...
now I got little white kids to jack.
GET DOWN PUNK!

Palmdale reference....never thought I would see that on this board....carry on good sir.

Boise 1, Crowell 0.

Had to bring this awesome thread back for football season!

A powerful thread necromancer is among us. I will now go back to the beginning and read the whole thing.

The prevalence of threads is sort of sad... I hate UGA as much as the next guy, but some of you are way too concerned with every moment of each of their player's lives.

This sort of like constantly making fun of what your ex-girlfriend says on facebook... "Haha, dumb bitch!... but seriously I'm totally over her, I just happen to see this, and wanted to show you how dumb she is."

The prevalence of threads is sort of sad... I hate UGA as much as the next guy, but some of you are way too concerned with every moment of each of their player's lives.

This sort of like constantly making fun of what your ex-girlfriend says on facebook... "Haha, dumb bitch!... but seriously I'm totally over her, I just happen to see this, and wanted to show you how dumb she is."

No. This is precisely like seeing an idiot do something idiotic, and then laughing about it. It's sweetened by the fact that said idiot is essentially the face and final hope of the Georgia Bulldogs.

No. This is precisely like seeing an idiot do something idiotic, and then laughing about it. It's sweetened by the fact that said idiot is essentially the face and final hope of the Georgia Bulldogs.

There are plenty of other idiots on other football teams.

This is scouring the internet to find something bad about UGA to make yourself feel better for losing to them so often.

Only winning on the field will make it feel better.

There are plenty of other idiots on other football teams.

This is scouring the internet to find something bad about UGA to make yourself feel better for losing to them so often.

Only winning on the field will make it feel better.

Disagree, laughing at U[sic]GA's idiocy always brightens my day.

What did you say?

Erick asked us (two other Tech students and me) about football, just for a quick off-topic discussion. We said that we're optimistic, but reserving our judgement. Then he mentioned Georgia, and I said "How about those jerseys?" People laughed, then he stated that Maryland's jerseys were ugly, then I mentioned that it was a genius move by UMaryland, because now everyone's talking about them.

That's all we talked about for football.

Erick asked us (two other Tech students and me) about football, just for a quick off-topic discussion. We said that we're optimistic, but reserving our judgement. Then he mentioned Georgia, and I said "How about those jerseys?" People laughed, then he stated that Maryland's jerseys were ugly, then I mentioned that it was a genius move by UMaryland, because now everyone's talking about them.

That's all we talked about for football.

Thats not the ponit though. Ridiculous jersey's got Georgie pub too. It gets Oregon noticed...hell if we did it we would get noticed. (this is all aside from the SA's seeming to appreciate the AFL preparation). The point is that it is untraditional and garish to the point of offense for many of the schools booster's.

Thats not the ponit though. Ridiculous jersey's got Georgie pub too. It gets Oregon noticed...hell if we did it we would get noticed. (this is all aside from the SA's seeming to appreciate the AFL preparation). The point is that it is untraditional and garish to the point of offense for many of the schools booster's.

Chill, it was on a political talk show, not ESPN.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back