Isaiah Wilson: The mutt that keeps on mutting

theDude47

Dodd-Like
Glad I decided to stop following the Titans and the rest of the NFL this year.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
He is making Vince Young look like a smart draft choice. Until this year Jon Robinson, the Titans GM, looked pretty good. This year he drafted Wilson and signed Beasley and Clowney. That is one bad off-season.

gambler

Went all in with 80k
100 ones is still only $100. The reason he's using singles anyway is because there is still a shortage of change.

The Jacket

The Coat
100 ones is still only $100. The reason he's using singles anyway is because there is still a shortage of change.
If I'm going out on a boat at night with anyone famous, but most especially if it's an NFL player ffs, I better see c-notes, and you can just hand them to the lawyer and police officer I'm bringing with me. Once you consider that he's a mutt, that video just looks like a few girls auditioning to be the next Natalie Wood.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
He is making Vince Young look like a smart draft choice. Until this year Jon Robinson, the Titans GM, looked pretty good. This year he drafted Wilson and signed Beasley and Clowney. That is one bad off-season.
Beasley has been overrated since he played at Adairsville. The Falcons should have never drafted him. Tennessee should have known better and never signed him. Tennessee at least discovered their error and cut him. Not sure if he is still hanging on with the Raiders or not. Beasley benefitted at Clemson by having great interior DL who needed doubled allowing him to look better than he actually was.
I was pleased his last game against us at our place in 2014 where he had zero tackles all game long except he may have gotten credit for one on the final play of the game. 28-6 GT victory.

gambler

Went all in with 80k
If I'm going out on a boat at night with anyone famous, but most especially if it's an NFL player ffs, I better see c-notes, and you can just hand them to the lawyer and police officer I'm bringing with me. Once you consider that he's a mutt, that video just looks like a few girls auditioning to be the next Natalie Wood.
I'm just saying that otherwise he would be knocking hoes out with rolls of pennies but.....change shortage.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Beasley has been overrated since he played at Adairsville. The Falcons should have never drafted him. Tennessee should have known better and never signed him. Tennessee at least discovered their error and cut him. Not sure if he is still hanging on with the Raiders or not. Beasley benefitted at Clemson by having great interior DL who needed doubled allowing him to look better than he actually was.
I was pleased his last game against us at our place in 2014 where he had zero tackles all game long except he may have gotten credit for one on the final play of the game. 28-6 GT victory.
At least the Falcons were also smart enough to draft one of those great interior DL teammates of his.