It’s GAMEDAY! v TECH v F$U OFFICIAL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often were there lightning delays before the last few years and how many people died from lightning in football stadiums?

Please help me understand. If this game is not played to conclusion and it is pretty close, is there any way they could declare FSU the winner? What if play never resumes. FSU is leading 7-0 in the first quarter. It would be unbelievably unfair if FSU was declared the winner.
The Russian just said it’s up to the ACC so it would be an L for GT.

So strange they are doing that split screen with the announcers, not fooling anybody we know they are in the same booth

Please help me understand. If this game is not played to conclusion and it is pretty close, is there any way they could declare FSU the winner? What if play never resumes. FSU is leading 7-0 in the first quarter. It would be unbelievably unfair if FSU was declared the winner.
Depends on the ACC policy, per the NCAA rules. I can't find ACC policy online. But I'd guess it'd have to be by mutual agreement. I think we'll play and it'll be moot.

Can't imagine us allowing that

Players warming up. This pause could be really good for Sims. Just got an hour with CDP to analyze that first drive. You don’t often get that kind of chance mid-game on your first start.

I was at Va Tech when the teams ran out on the field and then lightning started. Nobody got hurt, but Lee Corso's car was struck and blown up.

Players warming up. This pause could be really good for Sims. Just got an hour with CDP to analyze that first drive. You don’t often get that kind of chance mid-game on your first start.
Might even have changed some decisions, possible sims gets pulled if not for the delay

Chess moves. Also gives FSU a chance to counter the TE looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back