It’s Mutthurt™ Monday

The Jacket

The Coat
I needed to wake up to this thread today. All involved will be visited by the bee of good fortune sometime today. Don't resist the sting. Agonizing though it is, if you let him inside you, within 24 hours someone else will do the same for you.

It's like reading a StingTalk post from an alternate universe where instead of Earth, humans evolved and live in a special education class.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
How many NC would a competent team have won with Chubb and Michel?

That they didnt win more than one during their careers is mindbottling.

I suggest trying to make the dwags feel better by sympathizing with them by pointing out USC was just a matchup problem with Swift not having the skillset of a Chubb or a Michel. Then add that losing with Swift isnt near as bad as losing with Chubb or Michel. Follow that with "have you seen how those guys are dominating PRO defenses?" Then throw in that you really dont understand how they didnt win multiple national championships with Chubb AND Michel on the same team.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like

I suggest trying to make the dwags feel better by sympathizing with them by pointing out USC was just a matchup problem with Swift not having the skillset of a Chubb or a Michel. Then add that losing with Swift isnt near as bad as losing with Chubb or Michel. Follow that with "have you seen how those guys are dominating PRO defenses?" Then throw in that you really dont understand how they didnt win multiple national championships with Chubb AND Michel on the same team.
And they briefly had Gurley, Chubb, and Michel at the same time.

Hilarious, but this is all you would get in return: