"It didn't unfold like I thought it would going in"

18in32

Petard Hoister
So says CPJ about QB play today at the open practice.

A naive Tech fan might think that meant that CPJ expected Jordan to solidify his hold on the #1 spot, and instead several other contenders staked their claims.

But we ST'ers know that CPJ really meant.... [____]. Gimme your best shot.

It means we'll see the pistol this season.

And, to the OP, I must state the obvious.

That's what she said.

Maybe this is all a ruse on CPJ's part. He figures that Shoop will be studying film of MJ against VT from last year and anticipating what the play selection will be for the opener. Surely, UT had scouts at the scrimmage. It's better for Tech if Shoop is uncertain who the QB will be, so CPJ sets up things to make MJ look bad and maybe get hurt, too. That forces UT to prepare for different QBs and play selections. I'll delete this in an hour.

Maybe this is all a ruse on CPJ's part. He figures that Shoop will be studying film of MJ against VT from last year and anticipating what the play selection will be for the opener. Surely, UT had scouts at the scrimmage. It's better for Tech if Shoop is uncertain who the QB will be, so CPJ sets up things to make MJ look bad and maybe get hurt, too. That forces UT to prepare for different QBs and play selections. I'll delete this in an hour.

wrong. that would imply cpj is concerned with the opinion of UT. A boot does not concern itself with the opinion of an ant.

Back