Jabari Hunt

wreckem1990

Flats Noob
This was just posted by JHD on his personal Facebook account " Could have gave up, but that's what's easy. Proud to say I'm making things happen."

could point to JHD being eligible this fall. If so this is great news for Roof and company.

Love seeing hard work payoff.

By all accounts, he's a guy that has always given 110% on the practice field. He just needed to redirect some of his energy.

That's fine detective work. Our Vegas odds for national championship just moved to 45/1 from 65/1 based on the Jabari fb post.

That's fine detective work. Our Vegas odds for national championship just moved to 45/1 from 65/1 based on the Jabari fb post.

giphy.gif

IMO overcoming this adversity is going to make the rest of his life much easier. Even if he cant get elligible he hung in there and learned to work, plus will get a gt degree. Huge.

Should be "given" not "gave." That's middle school grammar. I'm not very optimistic given that lack of awareness. I know this is how college football works, but how many of these athletes could even get into college if they couldn't play a sport?

Let's just make sure he gets to play this season and be happy.

Let's just make sure he's on the field for us this fall. I could care less about his grammar in a social media post. JH might well be a force at DT,...and we've got some fans worried about his grammar? :furious:

Should be "given" not "gave." That's middle school grammar. I'm not very optimistic given that lack of awareness. I know this is how college football works, but how many of these athletes could even get into college if they couldn't play a sport?

You don't have a subject in the first sentence of your post, dumbass.

His grammar is on par with a lot of my former fellow engineering students.

We all know how much Tech stresses the Humanities curriculum! :rolleyes:

Reread it.

In case you didn't know, the subject of the preceding sentence is you (even though it is not explicitly written).

Jesus, you're stupid. So, I should re-read that first sentence as, "You should be given not gave", eh?

It's not an imperative sentence or not part of a compound clause so it can't be an implied you.

You suck at grammar and life.

A grammar error in an informal social media post should not be dissected and extrapolated.

I'll take guys that work hard and overcome intense adversity over grammar studs every day, all day in football, employees, friends, etc. Think about how hard this guy has had to work so that he can continue to attend Georgia Tech (and all the kicks to the teeth that come along with it). Regardless of how it goes, I'm a JHD fan.

To get this thread back on track can we start calling him Jabari the Hunt?

Back