Jabari Hunt

A grammar error in an informal social media post should not be dissected and extrapolated.

I'll take guys that work hard and overcome intense adversity over grammar studs, every day all day, in football, employees, friends, etc. Think about how hard this guy has had to work so that he can continue to attend Georgia Tech (and all the kicks to the teeth that come along with it). Regardless of how it goes, I'm a JHD fan.

you misplaced the comma.

Too close to Jabba the Hut.

2d8.gif

Should be "given" not "gave." That's middle school grammar. I'm not very optimistic given that lack of awareness. I know this is how college football works, but how many of these athletes could even get into college if they couldn't play a sport?

:lol:

Should be "given" not "gave." That's middle school grammar. I'm not very optimistic given that lack of awareness. I know this is how college football works, but how many of these athletes could even get into college if they couldn't play a sport?

I don't think you should've went there. Colloquial expression in a conversational environment such as social media is not indicative of poor grammar in meaningful written documents.

It just depends on a person's style. Do they intend their social media posts to be conversational or formal? Either way can be effective at communicating.

He made up for it by getting "that's" and "what's" correct.

Jesus, you're stupid. So, I should re-read that first sentence as, "You should be given not gave", eh?

It's not an imperative sentence or not part of a compound clause so it can't be an implied you.

You suck at grammar and life.

cincy is a sad human, who likes to harp on the grammar errors in twitter posts like a douchebag instead of being happy that Jabari seems to be getting eligible

i guess he is not a Tech fan after all? who knows. i guess i would be a depressed asshole too if i was from the land of the bengals.

that said, he makes himself look especially dumb when he himself uses poor grammar while demeaning our player for doing the same

Back