Jackets in Bean Town Prediction Thread

aeromech

Dodd-Like
We are in need of a Swarm Statement. Turnovers plague the Jackets again; but the defense is able to get some turnovers of their own in an offensive battle. Defense plays just well enough to bring home the win.

GT 34
BC 28

Big Bubba Ray

Dodd-Like
Hoping the "brave and bold" bounce back this week. A late turnover seals the deal.
GT 24
BC 21

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Our guys will be motivated to repudiate last Saturday's results. I think we will win by a couple of scores if we can improve our ball security. The
Clempsen/Syracuse result may tell us more about our team than the game in Boston.

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
Defense forces turnovers to slow down BC passing game. DL gets a couple of sacks. Gibbs shows he's the most talented guy on the field, and AB and Sims finally hit on the deep ball.
GT - 35
BC - 31

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
4 PM kickoff, huh? I'm predicting three Fuller's ESBs and a glass of Weller Full Proof before the game, a couple more Fuller's during the game, along with a couple of bourbon sours, and if I'm still awake after the game another glass of bourbon - maybe some Elmer T. Lee. And I hope Tech runs, runs, runs the ball like 35+ times right down their throats. BC is not much for running the ball themselves. If this turns into an aerial shooting match . . . no bueno for the fellas.

GT 1950

Varsity Lurker

GT Yellow Jackets 27
BC Eagles 23
BC to win and cover. They are at home. They will test our secondary throwing the ball all over the lot. This game will be decided by which team gets the most pressure on the quarterback. Their quarterback is a statue but can we get to him? He holds the ball a long time and given protection is deadly accurate.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
BC 35
GT 21

Our defense has only held one team under 27 points. I doubt that changes. But I think we could win this one if we do better on defense and don't turn the ball over.

Gibbs will break 100 yards rushing.

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
Trolls parading as GT fans.

And your mom.
So you crapped on me last week when I predicted a hard loss. But nothing this week. Why don't you ever put your money where your mouth is and predict a score instead of dumping on those you don't like? Afraid someone will diss your post?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
So you crapped on me last week when I predicted a hard loss. But nothing this week. Why don't you ever put your money where your mouth is and predict a score instead of dumping on those you don't like? Afraid someone will diss your post?
I did make a prediction.