Jackets in Bean Town Prediction Thread

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Our defense can’t stop a shopping cart rolling downhill to save their own lives so the offense will win the game in a shootout.

54-51

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
4 PM kickoff, huh? I'm predicting three Fuller's ESBs and a glass of Weller Full Proof before the game, a couple more Fuller's during the game, along with a couple of bourbon sours, and if I'm still awake after the game another glass of bourbon - maybe some Elmer T. Lee. And I hope Tech runs, runs, runs the ball like 35+ times right down their throats. BC is not much for running the ball themselves. If this turns into an aerial shooting match . . . no bueno for the fellas.

Drink like a man you pansy

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
GT 31
BC 17

D shows up today

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
This will get boos and poos but I don’t like the matchup. BC is beefy up front and has a pretty good QB. Our secondary which was supposed to be a strength this season has had a hard go of it and given up too many big plays. We are going to need to pound the rock, control the clock and have no turnovers.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Thacker has the boys fired up this game

38-27
Jackets

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Defense holds BC to under 30, and Offense has a reasonably efficient game.

GT 34
BC 27

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
I hope/think our speed on offense will cause BC similar problems as it caused Louisville. Not sure our defense can hold them to under 20.

GT 34
BC 27

(And yes, I realize this is the same score coit gave.)