Jackets like simpler offense

BEEWARE did you read the article. The offense is
being simplified because lack of experience at the
QB. I'm sure the Fridge has to slim down his play
book for Joe H.

Beeware. Fridge is the head coach at Maryland. It's time some of you move on. I was proud of that day as well for the Offense. Was there in the stands in Tally when Joe was a JR with 3 years under his belt with Fridge. Joe Hamilton has used up his 5 years playing at GT now. He's not our qb now.
pat.gif

On the topic of the article, I'm glad that the coaches were able to devise a system that will allow the QBs to be more comfortable in the offense. Hopefully that will translate into better field awareness and less mental miscues for both the QBs and the WRs.

Originally posted by Thunder:
On the topic of the article, I'm glad that the coaches were able to devise a system that will allow the QBs to be more comfortable in the offense. Hopefully that will translate into better field awareness and less mental miscues for both the QBs and the WRs.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's what I hope as well. If 50-75% of the "base" offense has been installed, by the time they're done this spring there will be plenty of looks. One things for sure. It won't look anything like last year. Now come time for game prep. they'll do different thing with the "base" to attack specific Ds.

Anyway, I take it we're a little over half way to where the base offense will look when installed. Looking forward to seeing the final product after it's repped and repped. Have a long way to go. Expect to see the D beat up on that O pretty good this spring which isn't all bad. Would be worried if it wasn't happening with a brand new offense.

Back