Jacob Eason

Medical hardship waiver. If you sustain an injury early in the season you can gain back that year of eligibility. However I think the injury has to be a season ending injury. His was not.

He played against us. I thought it was ööööty of Kirby not to put that RS senior in against us for a few snaps at the time. He was warming up during each break in the action and Eason wasn't

Kirby putting him in a few games to take a knee will pretty much ensure that there will be no extra year.
Yep, came in to hand the ball off a few times against us. Kirby is an asshole. I figured that backup RS Senior, Ramsey, who bleeds Gagger colors, would get some QB snaps at GT as a reward for his loyalty to that cesspool. He likely would have been playing somewhere had he not been dumbass in love with UGAg and transferred out.

He was recruited by Richt. When Richt was fired, he decided to stay committed. He should have flipped his commitment to a team with a proven QB developer.
I'd say UGag did a pretty good job developing the QB this year.

Fromm didn't look that good. He benefited from a strong running game which forced more DBs into the box and fewer in coverage. We'll see what he's made of without Cubb or Michele.

Fromm didn't look that good. He benefited from a strong running game which forced more DBs into the box and fewer in coverage. We'll see what he's made of without Cubb or Michele.

Yep, it will be interesting to see how Fromm does without a stable of NFL backs with him. Then again, UGA's WRs this year weren't exactly top-shelf.

You think Fromm developed? I wouldnt know as I dont watch Gagger football, including their postseason games.

Fromm has had advanced QB coaching for years obviously. It is not a given that UGA did anything more than benefit from prior work.

Fromm is obviously very good. Pro potential good. It is not a given that Eason does not also have pro potential because he got beat out by a kid with pro potential.

Fromm made some very good throws based on natural ability. I think he has it from an arm perspective.

Fromm looked great this year because he has an A+ running game to open the field though. His decision making when the run game is not at 100% did not look great in the last game. It remains to be seen whether he is a QB who can carry the team on his back. He has not had to do that thus far.

If Eason does go to UW, I bet he'll adopt the whole "lumberjack look", flannel shirts, boots, tight jeans and a jacked up Jeep ... not that there's anything wrong with that ...

I bet Chaney can develop a QB. I'm told he's great at looking off the wait staff at Golden Corral and identifying optimal routes to the high calorie items.

tumblr_m8a773f61E1rwcohno1_400.gif

Eason will go down as one of my favorite UGA QBs of all time. From the epic hype prior to him ever playing a game, followed by the losses all in one year to Vandy, Tenn, Fla and GT, then being cast aside by the dwags like yesterday’s trash. He was an all-timer.
And I hope he goes on to win Pac12 championships and has a great NFL career - all while the cesspool burns

You think Fromm developed? I wouldnt know as I dont watch Gagger football, including their postseason games.

Fromm has had advanced QB coaching for years obviously. It is not a given that UGA did anything more than benefit from prior work.

Fromm is obviously very good. Pro potential good. It is not a given that Eason does not also have pro potential because he got beat out by a kid with pro potential.

Eason's only pro potential as of right now exists in his height and his throw distance. Other than that, he's terrible at everything that makes somebody a quarterback. Route anticipation, decision making under pressure, scrambling ability, throw accuracy while moving, all fart noises for this kid today. He's got a long, long, super long way to go to achieve his "pro potential". Not saying he can't, but the idea that today he could be 90% as good as Fromm is falsifiable pretty easily within a few hours of watching both. I consider the fact that he was going to be the starter this year as one of the bigger marks against both Kirby and Chaney as coaches that exists.

Back