Jae Thaxton to FSU...

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
Per the FSU board...GREAT..He didnt commit to ugag....Are any of you buying into the local ugag media like the AJC?? THIS year as they do EVERY year...They keep Hypying ugag up as having this great recruiting year...FACT: Ugag is losing a LOT of recruiting Battles this year...The 2 they just lost to Alabama and The ONLY 2 so far WE have gone head to head with them on (Brown and Johnson)..They are losing more recruits this year than in some previous years.. Dont buy into the local ugag media...They are losing a lot of recruits this year they wanted badly..It was SO sweet to see Live on Count Down to signing Day last Wednesday night the Bigtime DT Pick up the ugag hat but only put it back down and pick up the Bama hat...Just felt real good....

Hopefully we get good news on Brandon Miller OR he goes to FSU IF he doesnt come here!!!

Good point. Maybe instead of "Duke battles GT for recruits" as the Atlanta Urinal-Constipation puts it, maybe they should put "Tech battles Dawgs for recruits"

yeah...they only got like 10 or 11 of the state\'s

of the state's top 15 kids. And they only have like a top 5 rated class in the country. again. Poor UGA. They'll be lucky to field a team next year losing all of these kids.

right.

i like parts of our class very much. johnson, brown (grossly underrated), Djay, Eric Williams (biggest sleeper of the class) and Lonowski. But there's alot of question marks in this bunch of ours. I'm being as quiet as possible until after signing day w/ my full thoughts on this. Plus, we've still got a shot at Miller and DR.

So, We'll see. I say let's worry about us. THWG.

Back