Jalen transferring

GTlee

Flats Noob
Can someone educate me on what makes Maryland attractive? Especially after the recent turmoil in the program?

FullMetalBuzz

Posting from your mom’s house
Can someone educate me on what makes Maryland attractive? Especially after the recent turmoil in the program?
Mike Locksley was Alabama OC this past year and is the new Maryland head coach.

GTlee

Flats Noob
Mike Locksley was Alabama OC this past year and is the new Maryland head coach.
True. But all I came up with is:
CFP? Lmao, we just try to make a bowl.
Atmosphere? Freeze your ass off after September, sometimes we almost fill half the stadium.
Off the field? Don’t eat a snickers, or we will fat shame you.
Also, you might die.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Could there be a graduate program that he would like to pursue that Maryland is well known for?

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Ever been to a game at Maryland? One of the worst venues for college football I've ever been too.

sthorfinnr

We The Vanguard Stockholders
Bring on Wimbush. From what I've seen of him, he is a class young man and would fit into our culture. Maybe Coach Patenaude would have an offense to better feature his skill set than what Notre Dame ran.

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
Could there be a graduate program that he would like to pursue that Maryland is well known for?
Maryland is actually a pretty solid school so there would be a lot of options. If is interested in politics he could do history, public policy, etc and get an internship. Not that he isn’t thinking NFL but would be a great place to make contacts for later.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Maryland is actually a pretty solid school so there would be a lot of options. If is interested in politics he could do history, public policy, etc and get an internship. Not that he isn’t thinking NFL but would be a great place to make contacts for later.
fark_sYyTyQmxHUWzOOySXo82fB3-khI.gif

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Its a öööö school if you arent going to stay in DC. Its like govt worker community college which you do spell out.

EastboundJacket

Damn Good Rat
If he goes there because of Locksley, I actually kind of hate that for him. It's not easy to disappoint and disagree with a mentor that you respect at his age, and I'm sure that's what the situation would be... but is it REALLY the best place for him? Come on.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Maryland and Miami make sense for him. I understand N C State is making a run at him to replace Finley. I think he would fit us well, too.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Maryland and Miami make sense for him. I understand N C State is making a run at him to replace Finley. I think he would fit us well, too.
True fact: Ray Lewis is a Maryland alum, not a Miami grad.