Jameis Coming Back

If you believe that Jameis is coming back you crazy.

If you believe that Jameis is coming back you crazy.

I think he will go. There's always that chance that he might stay. The one thing we can all agree on is that Jameis is not smart. The fact that he is such an idiot is what scares me.

Also I'm not sure he'll be a top 5 pick. Which team wants to deal with him?

I think he will go. There's always that chance that he might stay. The one thing we can all agree on is that Jameis is not smart. The fact that he is such an idiot is what scares me.

Cleveland. Manziel and Winston on the same sideline? As an avid spectator and part-time drama enthusiast, sign me up.

Manzeil has done him no favors. No favors at all.

He is more likely a cam newton. Very unlikely hes a russel wilson.

Hes cam newton. Where do you draft cam newton?

.... The one thing we can all agree on is that Jameis is not smart. The fact that he is such an idiot is what scares me.

On the heels of the Ray Rice incident and Adrian Peterson stuff, I agree teams will take a pause before signing him and rightly so. If I'm a GM I don't take him in the top 5 even though he has top 5 talent. He is just a time bomb, you don't know when or where he will go off, you just know he will.

Which team wants to deal with him?

This would be the only reason he might choose to stay.

But in reality, his image isn't going to magically change in a season, even if he were to win the Heisman again and win a NC.

So, the best he can hope for is to be drafted to be some team's backup, stay under the radar, and come out of the shadows at the right time.

Redskins could draft him to replace RG III. They don't care about the mascot controversy, so why would they care about a Winston controversy.

He's as good as gone. Even a 7th-round contract would buy many crab legs.

Because he's moving up in the world. Pros don't steal groceries, they stab people.

I can just imagine Jameis sharpening a crab leg in the locker room and sneaking it onto the field.

I'd never draft this guy.

Jameis is a talented, fully grown athlete with the maturity of a middle school kid. Once he gets out of the controlled environment of the FSU football program, I'm skeptical about his ability to function as an independent adult. There will be sharks circling the water and dangerous distractions everywhere. He probably wouldn't grow up with one more year in college, but I suspect he's not mentally ready for an NFL career.

I'm sure by 'controlled environment' you mean 'they control the local police, courts, and media to such a degree that prosecuting their athletes is impossible'.

Because they certainly aren't controlling their athletes.

he is GONE...bank on it

that "discussion" he had w/ Jimbo was highlighted on nat tv/internet

He has worn out his welcome even at F$U. I suspect Jimbo will help him pack. The trophy case is as full as it is going to get with this guy on the team.

Time to reload in F$U land

I can just imagine Jameis sharpening a crab leg in the locker room and sneaking it onto the field.

I'd never draft this guy.

Me either. For all their goofs, you have to give the Falcons head office credit for one thing: ever since Vick, they've refused to draft problem players. It doesn't take the sting out of losing, but it does make it easier to love the team anyway.

Me either. For all their goofs, you have to give the Falcons head office credit for one thing: ever since Vick, they've refused to draft problem players. It doesn't take the sting out of losing, but it does make it easier to love the team anyway.

There are pros and cons to be sure. If I were an NFL GM, I'd be incredibly wealthy. But aside from that, I think I would draft this guy, especially if I was in desperate need of a playmaker at QB. Every time he's on TV I laugh and go "haha jameis winston lol" but whenever he throws a football I go "öööö that boy can throw a football". I'm not sure I'd be in for the top 5 madness on this guy that probably depends on which team for which I'm the GM. If he's there in the 2nd, I think it'd be crazy to pass him up though unless you've got a Manning, Brady, Wilson, or Rodgers already.

Back