James Graham IS ELIGIBLE!

fishinjacket

The Legendary Myth
So, if he does wear 4, does that mean he’s the starter b/c single digit number?

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
James Graham ain't come here to play school

Edit: after re-reading my comment, my joke looks like it was at JG's expense. My bad, I meant to crack on tOSU player that made that famous quote. Sorry JG!

Last edited:

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
From what I’ve seen of Graham he’s the most athletic between himself, Oliver and Johnson. To me, he plays like Joe Hamilton.

interchange

Jolly Good Fellow
So, if he does wear 4, does that mean he’s the starter b/c single digit number?
Lucas is 7 and Tobias 8. Jalen Camp 1,O Jarrett 2, Jerry Howard 5, Tyler Davis 9.

So we are starting 3 QBs, 2RBs, 1WR, 1TE. One of those guys will have to play on the line....

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Lots of former players in this position quit or failed where Graham has succeeded. That’s something he can always hang his hat on no matter what happens on the field.

Whenever something like this occurs at GT...pretty much all of us on here expect that player to be a goner. So this is great and unusual news.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
This öööö is dumb. Clearly there are starters, Collins just doesn’t want to release a depth chart which is fine. Just say that instead of this dumbassness.
He said he's going to put out something like a retroactive chart, showing who started in the previous game. I get what he's trying to do, but are the kids dumb or something? At least once the season starts, you'll know where stand pretty quick. Then you go back to preparing like the third stringer you are.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Crazy that we’re less than a month away from the season and there’s this much doubt surrounding who will be getting snaps at QB. But happy that graham is in the mix now. Too good of an athlete to be in street clothes.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Lots of former players in this position quit or failed where Graham has succeeded. That’s something he can always hang his hat on no matter what happens on the field.

Whenever something like this occurs at GT...pretty much all of us on here expect that player to be a goner. So this is great and unusual news.
Yes. Add the coaching change to the mix and he had every reason to transfer. We got a good one in James Graham.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
If the Clemson game gets away from us, I'd like to see Patanaude use the second half to get as many guys on the field as possible. It would be an opportunity to experiment in a game situation before settling in with a regular group of starters against USF and Temple. Sometimes it's hard to know how a player will perform in an actual game, and we've got limited experience at QB and a whole new scheme. The "above the line" concept is appropriate when you aren't sure how players are going to fit a scheme in an actual game, or even how effective the run/pass play selections will be.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Crazy that we’re less than a month away from the season and there’s this much doubt surrounding who will be getting snaps at QB. But happy that graham is in the mix now. Too good of an athlete to be in street clothes.
I suspect they will keep it under wraps until gameday, like CPJ did for the Tennessee game. I expect to see both Lucas and Graham play game 1.

G776T

Not pastor material.
Yes. Add the coaching change to the mix and he had every reason to transfer. We got a good one in James Graham.
This is why I expect him to win the job, and I expect him to be good, I hope he was switched to 14 on purpose and I hope he keeps it and honors it with his play

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like

Making the education a POSITIVE just got a boost.