Jamie Newman ops out of UGA

Honestly, since we don't play them, who gives a rats ass
Because we take joy in cesspool failure. They are gonna get their ass kicked. They are desperately hoping somehow that Justin Fields is secretly practicing and is gonna put his cape on and save those ungrateful SOB's.

Because we take joy in cesspool failure. They are gonna get their ass kicked. They are desperately hoping somehow that Justin Fields is secretly practicing and is gonna put his cape on and save those ungrateful SOB's.
Fair enough. I can take joy in that.

To see his sister who plays sports still for UGA

Wait, so you mean his reason for transferring and receiving immediate eligibility to play wasn't what he said it was? Gasp! I'm sure the NCAA will investigate this and take action.

UGA was gifted an easy schedule; I hope they are not gifted a QB at this stage.

It still looks to me that he wasn't going to win the job anyway. Isn't everybody considering freshman qb playing time this year?

UGA was gifted an easy schedule; I hope they are not gifted a QB at this stage.

It still looks to me that he wasn't going to win the job anyway. Isn't everybody considering freshman qb playing time this year?
That would be a new wrinkle. Some say the USC kid was it others say some black 4 star I never heard of. If its the Florida freshman that would be perhaps the most surprising.

Any way you cut it this isnt the good word some are heralding it as. Newman was predicted as a pro prospect based on NCAA performance. Frankly I dont want to ponder the possibility that they have an underclassman better than that, or even close enough to scare off a pro prospect. I will concoct alternate, more palatable, theories like the cesspool still has their racists everywhere that ran off Fields.

That would be a new wrinkle. Some say the USC kid was it others say some black 4 star I never heard of. If its the Florida freshman that would be perhaps the most surprising.

Any way you cut it this isnt the good word some are heralding it as. Newman was predicted as a pro prospect based on NCAA performance. Frankly I dont want to ponder the possibility that they have an underclassman better than that, or even close enough to scare off a pro prospect. I will concoct alternate, more palatable, theories like the cesspool still has their racists everywhere that ran off Fields.
That’s like concluding Joe Biden must be a great candidate because he ran off Bernie. They might all suck.

That’s like concluding Joe Biden must be a great candidate because he ran off Bernie. They might all suck.
Well, that makes Wake Forest Delaware....

By George, you might be right!!!!

She must be on the two deep at WR then because he was at a football scrimmage.
I’m sure he has plenty of friends on the team. That’s pretty much what college kids do when they have free time, go visit your other college ages friends

0DFCB6EB-7C42-4746-AF8E-20EDED37216E.jpeg

Back