Jamious Griffin

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
I do freelance work for a local newspaper outlet and was able to see two of his games. This cat is the real deal. But by all means, doubt me.
I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

And when I woke up, they still have 3 4 star linebackers coming in this summer, plus 2 5 star DEs, a 4 star DT and a 4 star LB from 18 and three 4 star DEs from 2017.

wishbone

Dodd-Like

And when I woke up, they still have 3 4 star linebackers coming in this summer, plus 2 5 star DEs, a 4 star DT and a 4 star LB from 18 and three 4 star DEs from 2017.
Go back to bed, spoilsport.

Last edited:

gthog61

Dodd-Like

still will be 11 of them and 11 of us

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza

bless your heart

AlaGold

Dodd-Like
Ask dedrick mills and Marcus Marshall
AMEN,brother.What a boon-doogle that was by Johnson.Not only loses MM but Mills also.
Go check the number of players LOST from recruit classes from '10 forward.(esp '13)Its amazing/sad.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
AMEN,brother.What a boon-doogle that was by Johnson.Not only loses MM but Mills also.
Go check the number of players LOST from recruit classes from '10 forward.(esp '13)Its amazing/sad.
What? My comment was not an indictment on CPJ. One kid was puss and didn’t want to have to compete to be the guy so he quit. The other guy got high and higher and knew the consequences if he got caught. How is that on Paul?