Jaquari Wiggles is #10

Going forward we are going to continue recruiting elite players. There will be constant reasons to be concerned because we are going to get commits other P5's want.

But more importantly we are going to continue going after theirs.

The culture of our program is changing.

Embrace the battle.

Any reason to be concerned here? He visited Illinois this past weekend.

Yeah, he is clearly wavering and is signing in February. I guess he is feeling the love from Lovie. Our DE class is getting stacked, too. We will see.

Yeah, he is clearly wavering and is signing in February. I guess he is feeling the love from Lovie. Our DE class is getting stacked, too. We will see.
He has always said he was going to sign in February, that is nothing new. He's one of this class's biggest recruiters.

He has always said he was going to sign in February, that is nothing new. He's one of this class's biggest recruiters.

Yeah, but I really think the staff was trying to get him to sign early and he has been tweeting Illinois stuff from even before the visit. I hope my reading of the tea leaves is off because I dont want him to miss the boat.

We lost Lovie Smith at some point?

When a former NFL coach who went to the SB shows up in your living room.... it's has some impact.

Just ask your mom

When a former NFL coach who went to the SB shows up in your living room.... it's has some impact.

Just ask your mom
He's available to be on staff
future+event+DJw8vg3FKCNl.jpg

Just ask your mom
He lost his only Super Bowl, 13 years ago when current recruits were in kindergarten. He has been at Illinois for four years and the high point is 6-6 this year. Why freeze?

I'm shocked Illinois signs anyone. Gonna have below zero wind chills up there this week. Screw that

I’m shocked to learn Illinois still has a team. I thought they had dropped football after the Ron Zook years.

Back