Jeff Hullinger

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
Well he’s kinda right. We do act like rich assholes club whose most common comeback at their rivals is haha you don’t make as much money as me.
Yeah, I wish we would stop with that, it does us no favors. That's why the Waffle House association is good on many levels....really attacks the snobbery of our brand. Younger people are trending so much to "buy local". We should be like that cool microbrew that's hard to find, but very rewarding. How do we do that??

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Well he’s kinda right. We do act like rich assholes club whose most common comeback at their rivals is haha you don’t make as much money as me.
This so much. In reality, the average GT alum probably does better than the average state-U dude but anybody, degree or not, can make more money than the average GT grad depending upon career/business choice, aspirations and luck. I dont know why we come at our rivals with this and truthfully I hope it is an old-school thing and not really a current taunt.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Trust me, as a sidewalk fan, I have had to explain my fanhood to alums. Some of which have never been season ticket holders, as opposed to my decades of season tix. Almost as if "why are you buying season tix, you aren't an alum". I just tell them I grew up supporting GT football. I should say "why don't you buy season tix"?

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
This so much. In reality, the average GT alum probably does better than the average state-U dude but anybody, degree or not, can make more money than the average GT grad depending upon career/business choice, aspirations and luck. I dont know why we come at our rivals with this and truthfully I hope it is an old-school thing and not really a current taunt.
It’s more common than I’d like it to be. To the point where the kid washing my car the other day said “I bet you’re getting a kick out of watching a uga fan wearing a uga shirt washing your Corvette with the Tech plate.” I said “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were allowed to talk to customers while washing their cars.”

JJacket

It’s more common than I’d like it to be. To the point where the kid washing my car the other day said “I bet you’re getting a kick out of watching a uga fan wearing a uga shirt washing your Corvette with the Tech plate.” I said “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were allowed to talk to customers while washing their cars.”
I would have said "you know what that interior smells like????......MONEY"

ChadWins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
You are lucky he didn't slap you. I wouldn't speak like that to anyone regardless of the situation.

I would have said, “You missed a spot.”

samsgt02

Dodd-Like
While I can agree that our past coaches never embraced the Atlanta vibe like they should have, this does not excuse why you'll never find another city's press that öööös on the home team more than Atlanta does.

JJacket

While I can agree with our past coaches never embraced the Atlanta vibe like they should, this does not excuse why you'll never find another city's press that öööös on the home team more than Atlanta does.
Well, the lead sports anchor for years at Atlanta's largest TV station was fingernails against the chalkboard, moron, Chuck Dowdle - UGAg grad and homer.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
You are lucky he didn't slap you. I wouldn't speak like that to anyone regardless of the situation.
He’s a friend and my friends usually have thicker skins than the average folk. Corndog met him. And took all his money at poker.