Jeff Hullinger

GT76

Damn Good Rat
Just laugh. But hell, let's be clear. They do have a really good football team. They do have room to talk.
Yet to be more clear, they’re cocky assholes even when they have a so-so football team.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
The wife and I were at a restaurant in north Georgia Saturday and on out way out one of the wait staff gave us a “go dwags.” I said, “just don’t burn the fries” at the same time my wife said, “I tell you where they can go.”
What I call a trophy wife right there.

ChadWins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Yet to be more clear, they’re cocky assholes even when they have a so-so football team.
Do you really think they are so so ? I like to be realistic with my opinion. They have a top 7 program consistently. Are they Bama, Clemson, or Ohio state ? No but, they aren't far behind. I hate them as much as the next Tech fan. I just laugh and get my few jabs at them when we have a season like '14 and '16.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Do you really think they are so so ? I like to be realistic with my opinion. They have a top 7 program consistently. Are they Bama, Clemson, or Ohio state ? No but, they aren't far behind. I hate them as much as the next Tech fan. I just laugh and get my few jabs at them when we have a season like '14 and '16.
Yes. Their football team is historically so so. They underachieve on a monumental level. Their current peak will be offset by a corresponding valley and they will be mediocre again,

ChadWins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Yes. Their football team is historically so so. They underachieve on a monumental level. Their current peak will be offset by a corresponding valley and they will be mediocre again,
Now the motive has changed. No part of the first segment was(historically). At the moment, those stupid mutts are pretty good. It hurts to admit it. I hate em. I really do! But for the past two seasons, those guys are tough.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Now the motive has changed. No part of the first segment was(historically). At the moment, those stupid mutts are pretty good. It hurts to admit it. I hate em. I really do! But for the past two seasons, those guys are tough.
The motive has not changed. We just disagree with your short timeline and are pointing out that they will soon be back to normal.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Well he’s kinda right. We do act like rich assholes club whose most common comeback at their rivals is haha you don’t make as much money as me.
When you donate your National Championship shirts to impoverished nations every year, you shouldn’t be surprised when your fan base is impoverished.

Kevin Thomas

A country boy can survive!
Yes and we all know 2 seasons make a great football program. Doth smell like a dwag.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
snif snif
this Chad guy smells a little like...