Jeremy Hecklinski

theStingT

Varsity Lurker
Saw him play for Walton last night where my daughter goes. He's a 3 star headed to Wake but I think he's a hidden gem. Great arm and tremendous head for the game. Great decision making. Uncle is SDSU OC. Dad was Bowling Green QB. I don't know if we recruited him or not but a guy like him would be an asset. JMHO

Yeah, he's probably solid to Wake. Walton runs a sophisticated offense and he runs it to perfection. They get matched up with Carrollton and their soph phenom QB next Friday. Should be a great game to watch.

Saw him play a number of times. He runs their system well, but not sure how that translates at the D1 level. I’m not a big fan of Walton’s system..it works great against inferior and/or unprepared opponents. A stubborn defense gives them fits at the higher level. I realize they caught Buford by surprise last year but they also couldn't capitalize on it.

That said, wish him all the best except when GT plays Wake.

Yeah, he's probably solid to Wake. Walton runs a sophisticated offense and he runs it to perfection. They get matched up with Carrollton and their soph phenom QB next Friday. Should be a great game to watch.

Wife and I watched the Valdosta-Carrollton game on GPB last night last night,one of the better GHSA playoff games we've seen in many years. Carrollton got off to a good start and proceeded to kick Valdosta's ass in the second half. Thirty point lead in second half,I thought Carrollton would try break fifty until Valdosta rallied in fourth quarter . Hard to evaluate 'dosta , would put money on Carrollton going all the way!

I thought this thread was going to be about OP having tickets behind the opposing bench tonight and he was assuming an alter-ego to ruthlessly heckle and rattle them.

You want us to recruit…someone who COMMITTED…to our ancient, loathed, HATED, ACC-Sanctioned rival Wale Forest?

Bro…come on. He made his choice and it was with the demon.

Almost 400 yards and 3 TDs against a team I thought they might lose to. He's playing chess against checkers at the HS level. Now I think Walton wins it all.
Long time till signing day. I might be wrong but he has a great arm IMO.

Watched last night (my oldest is in the Camden marching band) - I thought Camden had a chance after the two INTs, but then he turned on and made a close game through the middle of the 3rd qtr into a blowout.

Back