Jill Arrington caught rooting for UGA

We've established my feelings on UGA - but she should have been expected to be impartial only publicly. Her dad is Buck Arrington, who played QB back in the day and she grew up in Conyers living Bulldog football.

She should be expected to show an impartial view of the game, but as long as her public comments were professional, I think it's ok that she got busted when she thought no one was looking.

She will never really be too respected in the broadcasting world after the Spurrier fiasco, anyway.

A couple of years back, she interviewed Steve at halftime, and I can't remember who UF was beating, but the score was something like 35-0, and she looked at him and said, "What kind of adjustments are you going to make at halftime, Coach?"

He just looked at her and shook his head.

Someone bait me ?
jillark3.jpg
drinking.gif

Techfowl, while I agree it's not like she did anything on the air. However, when you are in a stadium with 80,000 people and a bunch of cameras, somebody is going to notice you high-fiving a cameraman. She should have been more careful.

The way the Dawg faithful are soon they will mention Jill as the next AD or President of the Dawg Haus.

As a teacher in Conyers, GA I can tell you that her name is Tiffany not Jill - but I guess Jill plays better. I don't think you'd call her the sharpest knife in the drawer but she is pretty and I'm sure many bulldog faithful appreciate her allegiance.

Boy's, she is BONAFIDE!! As they would say in O'Brother Where Art Thou

Originally posted by itlbeealrt:
Who cares...she's a botd
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Preach on my brother, preach on!

Besides, it's not like she's doing a "Phil Ford" broadcast on Fox Sports where he called UNC "us" and "we" all night and almost never mentioned the fact that GT was also playing a game and got robbed at UNC. She is professional on camera and that's what counts, right?
smile.gif

Originally posted by itlbeealrt:
Who cares...she's a botd
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Wasn't even aware who Jill Arrington was but she definitely is a BOTD.

Why should anyone care if she pulls secretly for the team her dad played for?
confused.gif

And here comes Beeware again.. protecting the Dawgs..

not sure what your definition of "secretely" is.. but high fiving in front of 80,000 plus fans is not being too secret... wouldnt you agree..

And not sure if any of you have noticed or not, but she sure has looked hagged out this year.. definately not "growing" into beauty...

I don't care who she roots for.

She is almost as hot as Lisa Guerrero and I often fantasize about the two of them rubbing orange Gatorade on each other on a bed made entirely of astroturf.....

Oh, was that out loud....?

Originally posted by buzzgal:
I don't think you'd call her the sharpest knife in the drawer but she is pretty and I'm sure many bulldog faithful appreciate her allegiance.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">With her looks, she doesn't have to be "the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree". She's a plastic Barbie doll and fits in well with UGAg.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been told that she actually attended UGAg. Is this not correct?

I can't stand the leghumpers, but if she went to school there, I'd think she was a traitor if she didn't root for her school. Even if it's UGAg and doesn't qualify as a real school!

If someone will tell me how to do it, I'll put up another picture of her that I think is even hotter than the one from ThomsonJacket.

Originally posted by cropdusterengineer:
I don't care who she roots for.

She is almost as hot as Lisa Guerrero and I often fantasize about the two of them rubbing orange Gatorade on each other on a bed made entirely of astroturf.....

Oh, was that out loud....?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You should try FieldTurf instead. Less abrasive.
wink.gif

Back