Jim Rome show

Relentless energy is right. Hell he had Rome using “juice” in question towards the end. :lol2:

Also, Rome is still a little bitch.

Gotta give Jim Rome props. He's good at what he does. Obviously does his homework, bringing up things to both Pastner and Collins that show he did his research.

Jim Rome is still the man. He loved him some CPJ and has always been good to Tech in my memory. Not that he has had much reason to talk about Tech since, I dunno, Paul Hewitt.

Jim Rome is still the man. He loved him some CPJ and has always been good to Tech in my memory. Not that he has had much reason to talk about Tech since, I dunno, Paul Hewitt.
All publicity is good publicity.

Except Paul Johnson has been on Jim Rome and was also "chummy" with him. Edu-tate yourself.
The only thing I know about Jim Rome is that he is a bitch and that Jim Everett came over the desk at him. I ain't very edutated.

The only thing I know about Jim Rome is that he is a bitch and that Jim Everett came over the desk at him. I ain't very edutated.

I'm actually not a big Rome fan either. He's a stereotypical sports radio jockey, and I've never found him particularly clever or insightful. That said, this is good press for the program.

Gotta give Jim Rome props. He's good at what he does. Obviously does his homework, bringing up things to both Pastner and Collins that show he did his research.
Rome doesn't do s---. Somebody does all that leg work for him.
Hell, they even advertised two years ago for a writer job for the show.
Of course, when Rome was 18, his old man paid for his nose job. Guy I worked with 20 years ago was from LA and knew Rome's dad from the TV broadcasting business.

Back