Joe Hamilton radio analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe doesn’t have an allegiance to anyone other than GT football. He will call it how he sees it.
If his allegiance is to GT football and they're playing like öööö, why would he call it like he sees it. Seems like he would blow smoke to cover for them.

I'm looking forward to hearing Joe, but I rarely listen to the radio broadcast. I'm normally either at the game or watching on TV. And I'm not an Andy Demetra fan.

If his allegiance is to GT football and they're playing like öööö, why would he call it like he sees it. Seems like he would blow smoke to cover for them.
You haven’t been paying attention. Joe’s love for GT Football as a player and as an alum leads him to set the bar very high. If what we put on the field does not meet his standard, you are going to see another side of Joe Hamilton. And I welcome it.

You haven’t been paying attention. Joe’s love for GT Football as a player and as an alum leads him to set the bar very high. If what we put on the field does not meet his standard, you are going to see another side of Joe Hamilton. And I welcome it.
Are we? The guy is actively trying to build an announcing career. I'm not saying he won't be willing to call out the obvious, but he will not overstep as this suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back