Juanyeh 2nd highest graded returning box safety and named to Paul Hornung Watch list

Not sure how they grade, but glad to see our guys get notice this looooooooooong off season.

big gap between 1 and 2 in their rankings; dont know anything about Washington but he must be a stud.

Juanyeh should get drafted based on athletic ability alone. Put some good film up this year and he could be a mid round pick. Probably our first combine attendee in a minute.

big gap between 1 and 2 in their rankings; dont know anything about Washington but he must be a stud.

Juanyeh should get drafted based on athletic ability alone. Put some good film up this year and he could be a mid round pick. Probably our first combine attendee in a minute.
Isn't he just a junior? He's got 2 more years to put up film.

When did this website stoop to using mamma jokes as a substitute for intelligent discourse?

I swear, some of you need to grow up.

Are you new here? That happened in like 2007.

Intelligent discourse is more prevalent on the other sites. Stingtalk is good for a few giggles, that’s about it.

Intelligent discourse is more prevalent on the other sites. Stingtalk is good for a few giggles, that’s about it.
So you’d rather be on another site?

When did this website stoop to using mamma jokes as a substitute for intelligent discourse?

Ur mom offered me some "intelligent discouse" but as usual she got mostly incoherent real fast.

BTW, what does "Pick the berries. Pick the BERRIES!" even mean?

I meeeaaaaan...I have you on ignore for your recent spats with anti-science ignorants and lack of intelligent discourse

I disagree. It might be discourse but it is anything from intelligent. Further, you have a bunch of people that like to think they know everything about a subject (particularly football) and don’t care to ever explore that they might be wrong.

We are also in the wildest off-season season of all time.

Back