Just back from the game. I am SO proud of Tech fans...

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
at the game...I swear, the crowd rallied on EVERY MD third down. No exceptions. I think the crowd was a big factor in the game, and rose to the occasion. I happened to be downstairs at one point, and it sure is louder down there than the upper east. I can't imagine being on the field.

Was pleasantly surprised at the upper north. Pretty good turnout (as Axe predicted
wink.gif

Also, FWIW.

I can't WAIT to see Wrotto after a few years in the weight room - He is pretty impressive.

I'd be in favor of adding even more $$ to Tenuta's contract. I haven't seen this kind of DB play at Tech in years...Maybe never.

IMO, last nite Ball took over the game, in the 4th quarter. He gets extra yards almost like PJ..What a warrior he is.

That last drive was a thing of beauty. Wow... A fun way to win.

I haven't read the thread yet, but some (ok, many) UGA fans were typically obnoxious. There were many over in the MD section (SE corner)...arrrrgggg - can't get away from them even at a MD game. sheeese
pat.gif

Something I was really glad to see was that the fans didn't rush the field after the game - which I thought might happen.

Rushing the field is great and it should happen sometimes - but I was glad to see the attitude from the players and the fans that this can be the kind of game we're not surprised to win.

Back