Just got back from Nashville

chilidogking

Damn Good Rat
Pretty poor effort by our offense last night. Reggie underthrew several balls and made a couple other ill-advised throws. There were 3 occassions when we had a first down called back because of a penalty. Playcalling seemed pretty freakin vanilla, to say the least.

The ONLY good thing about running that stupid handoff up the middle so much was that not a sole in the stadium expected us to run the play we ran in OT. Pretty long time to wait to set that play up, though....

I really need to see the replay Tuesday night. I'm glad we won, but that was not exactly a solid effort from the Jackets.

Next week really scares me.

I pretty much agree with your take on the game CDK.

NCSU fans are expecting a tough game as they haven't won in ATL since 1988. They hate coming to BDS@HGF, probably why there not so hospitable when we go up there. Check out their preciction thread they started for Sat. They are giving us some respect, at least more than they did last year before our game.
Linky thing....

i am expecting blow outs against nc state, maryland and uga we have no offensive imagination, this coach will never get it done at gt when we cant even move the ball on the commode doors.

Originally posted by toe meets leather:
i am expecting blow outs against nc state, maryland and uga we have no offensive imagination, this coach will never get it done at gt when we cant even move the ball on the commode doors.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i hate puncuation and capatilizaiton.

Originally posted by BeerNutts:
i hate puncuation and capatilizaiton.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Nutts,

Do you hate correct spelling, also?
tongue.gif

Back