Just in case there are any prospective...

techsamillion

Flats Noob
In case there are any prospective Georgia recruits on board. There was an interesting note recently about the Terrence Edwards dropped touchdown ball in the Florida game. His Dad stated the following relative to shabby treatment that exists agains UGAG players who don't perform as they think they should:

"It's a continuing thing," Robert Edwards said. "To be honest, I'm glad this is his last year. I'm glad we won't have to put up with this bull anymore from the Georgia fans. He knows that we love him. Terrence could drop all the balls in the world and he would know that he still has our love. Georgia fans are all about, 'What have you done for me lately?' "

Note: "I'm glad we won't have to put up with this bull anymore from the Georgia fans."

During the time that Ron Polk was cosidering whether to stay at UGAG or return to Miss.State, I happen to know that this was one of the defining thoughts that helped him decide to go back to State.

(OF)FOC

I saw this story in the AJC this morning. If I read it right, the GA fan called Edward's at home and blasted him for the missed catch on a voice message.

Way, Way out of bounds.

GT fans need to take note of this in regards to how we act towards players and coaches.
blue.gif

Not all UGAg fans are ignorant jerks (with apologies to some of my favorite family members
smile.gif
) but the dawgs do seem to be the State magnet for illiterate morons. Thank goodness for that but what a shame!

Edwards family member acts shocked. I don't get it. Major college football is just like politics, everyone is going to give you an anal exam. Might as well grin and bear it, if you want to participate in either.
BOO

Back