Just Thought I'd Share

A nice little THW decal in front of the G on the passenger door would be nice. The guy might not see his passenger-side door for a while.

A nice little THW decal in front of the G on the passenger door would be nice. The guy might not see his passenger-side door for a while.

That reminds me, my father in law has a red Ugag coozie in his kitchen cupboard. (One of his daughters went there.) I found it and wrote "To hell with" right above the "G" in permanent marker.

The last time I saw it, it was still there, but my writing was scratched out. :biggrin:

That reminds me, my father in law has a red Ugag coozie in his kitchen cupboard. (One of his daughters went there.) I found it and wrote "To hell with" right above the "G" in permanent marker.

The last time I saw it, it was still there, but my writing was scratched out. :biggrin:

Yeah, my wife has that oval shaped G magnet on the back of her car. It would be cool if someone created a THW that fit perfectly to the left of it.

Yeah, my wife has that oval shaped G magnet on the back of her car. It would be cool if someone created a THW that fit perfectly to the left of it.

seriously...grow a dick and take it off...the magnet...not the dick.

Was there a water head playing the banjo in the passenger seat?

esypudum.jpg

That is all.

Astro turf salesman?

Back