Keeping up with the dabos

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Read about pj discussing how the league has changed and been elevated to a much tougher status than when he was first there. Edit:read it earlier in the season.

1.more money dedicated by each school.
2. Better facilities
3. More/better coaching hires for recruiting purposes.

Would be interesting to see what is techs budget and what does that look like compared to the rest of the league/what are we doing to keep up.

We already beat them by having a better coach but we won't always have CPJ

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/

I think that link addresses point 1 and 3 to some extent. The SEC still out pays us, but I would love to see how this may have shifted recently. I also think the SEC has been making terrible hires from the Saban coaching tree trying to capture whatever voodoo he has cooking in Tuscaloosa. I enjoy adding the head coach + assistant coaches together and relishing in who we out perform. Considering CPJ is a two for one value (HC + OC), he is remarkably cheap. I would love for us to begin catching up to other schools in assistant coaches and recruiting personnel (recruiting personnel not being captured in that previous link).

I was glad to hear CPJ mentioning that the locker room is being updated, as I know that has been a sore spot.

Back