Kenny Scott

Patriot

Varsity Lurker
I try to keep quiet on this board as much as I can. However, I have some good news that I would like to share that may energize some of you. I am in a profession were I have the inside on some of our recruits and from my sources ......it's a DONE DEAL for KENNY SCOTT = he'll be a JACKET unless Zook can persuade him on a inhome visit this week. I'd rather not reveal all of my info. but trust me it's accurate!!

I hope it comes true but I always get that eerie feeling when I hear that something is a done deal before the official announcement. Just like when you starting taunting the other team before the game is completely decided, bad things happen.

Reminds me of FSU and their dreaded comeback when we first played them. We started doing the warchant early in the 4th quarter and then all hell broke loose. I still believe to this day that game was what started our spiral descent in early 90's.

Come on up Kenny!! Up since you live south.
wink.gif

Hope you and your friend Newberry who's already verbaled to GT have a great unofficial visit this weekend to GT!

GO JACKETS!

Kenny, we need you and want you very badly!!! You will have a great time here and also get a great education!!

Thank you Patriot, that is great news. I have had a good feeling about Kenny for a while based primarily on what he would have to say after visiting other schools. He would always say that he had a good trip etc but would come back and say something good about Tech. Come on KENNY to a school that really needs you.

Back