Key to USCe?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Country charts I suppose is what I really meant.
Stapleton and Childers are probably the only two artists that aren’t country pop on the charts these days.

You wanna find good music, just look up the Americana Chart.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Stapleton and Childers are probably the only two artists that aren’t country pop on the charts these days.

You wanna find good music, just look up the Americana Chart.
You think Eric Church and Luke Combs are pop?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I do not agree. Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley, Jake Owen and Florida-Georgia Line are Bro Country.
Jason Aldean is most of the time. Amarillo Sky and Night Train are exceptions.
No matter. You are only scratching the tip of the iceberg with respect to good music if you are getting all of your ideas from the radio.

Lots of great music in Nashville before the pandemic, and hopefully again after. None of which you will ever hear on the radio.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
No matter. You are only scratching the tip of the iceberg with respect to good music if you are getting all of your ideas from the radio.

Lots of great music in Nashville before the pandemic, and hopefully again after. None of which you will ever hear on the radio.
I agree the talent level around Nashville is amazing not just downtown but in every bar around town. The talent show fundraisers by parents at my kid's schools were impressive too.