Keys to game revisited.

GTPilot

Flats Noob
1. Reggie had pressure put on him and didn't show the composure we needed. O-line had its moments but they also give up 5 sacks. Overall we failed miserably at achieving this key.

2. Hats off to Berlin and their WRs. We forced them to try to beat us in the air and they did. We did what we wanted but they stepped it up and beat us on this key.

3. We did an average job on special teams. We didn't give up the big play and overall achieved what we were going for with this key.

As I stated before the game, we only achieve 1 of 3 keys and the game is over by the 3rd quarter. We did and it was. Miami is a great team and (outside of maybe UGA) will be the toughest team we play this year. You can't make mistakes against a team of this caliber and expect to win.

My biggest concern right now is the lack of composure that Reggie has shown when pressure is placed on him and the lack of adaption on the offensive side. We need changes on the offensive side because the status quo isn't getting it done. The coaches need to spend a lot of time this week re-evaluating what is happening on this side of the ball and figure out what those changes need to be.

I think we will play at least 2 teams as good as UM, certainly at least 2 with better balance.

Back