Kiffin commits recruiting violation

matts5someyouth.jpg

I’m more interested in the fact that there’s a 6’7” 370 pound 8th grader. WTF?

JRjr

https://www.si.com/college-football...ane-kiffin-son-cole-leinart-scholarship-offer

Can't publicly discuss recruits' status until the LOI is signed, Lane. Can't hire someone who cheats so blatantly.
The truth is, Lane Kiffin is never going to coach at Georgia Tech. His blueprint is completely different from that of Tech’s. He is used to recruiting low SAT guys who are basically just playing football and not even concerned about school. He did that at USC, Tennessee, Bama, and now FAU. And he considers the rules in recruiting just something to dance around.

The truth is, Lane Kiffin is never going to coach at Georgia Tech. His blueprint is completely different from that of Tech’s. He is used to recruiting low SAT guys who are basically just playing football and not even concerned about school. He did that at USC, Tennessee, Bama, and now FAU. And he considers the rules in recruiting just something to dance around.

I have no compelling interest in where kiffin has, is, or will coach.

But would really like to find out where folks are finding the GPA & SAT scores of S/As. Would be an interesting read. Where did you find those scores, IIMA?

I have no compelling interest in where kiffin has, is, or will coach.

But would really like to find out where folks are finding the GPA & SAT scores of S/As. Would be an interesting read. Where did you find those scores, IIMA?
My point is about the approach that he takes when it comes to recruiting and coaching players. I’m not into researching a bunch of SAT scores of kids he recruits, but it doesn’t take a detective to figure out the academic prowess of a lot of the JUCO, HS, and kids from “Last Chance U” that he currently has on his roster. Him trying to coach and recruit at a place like Tech would really be a square peg in a round hole.

What's with the love for Kiffin anyway? Have I missed all of the previous success he's had? Besides, there ain't no way Joey Freshwater is interested in the coed's we have.

Back