Kiper reporting TB gone at Clem's son...

Re: Kiper reporting TB gone at Clem\'s son...

lawbee,

This looks totally bogus.

Seems really strange that he would be fired mid season. I don't know if I believe it.

No doubt he's gone after the season, but I have to agree with Beeware.

I believe that me agreeing with Beeware is the first sign of the apocalypse. If asho agrees, take cover, that's the third.

JJacket, run for cover man!

Father Time

Originally posted by beeware:
lawbee,

This looks totally bogus.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Have to agree with you! OH GOOD GRIEF! I SAID IT!
wink.gif

Really think this is bogus too.

Do thank you, Law, for the link.

GO JACKETS!

Suppose to bee true. Offered chance to resign, would not, and fired. O'Cain interim.

Agree with BW on this it's from the funny farm!

When li'l Bowden is gone (today or in 4 weeks - whatever), Mac McWhorter should be the FIRST and ONLY candidate Clemson interviews. And he should get the job. PERIOD. To think otherwise is to reveal a complete lack of understanding of college athletics. That Mac is even still available is beyond incredulous.

And, as the new head coach of Clemson, Mac will never lose to Tech or F$U or UGa. Ever. Oh, and he will pick and choose recruits. We are doomed.
tongue.gif

I would agree that he's not gone yet, but consider that his own dad will grab a shovel this weekend and help him dig the grave.

Also, the last three clemson coaches to lose to wake were fired before the next season. I don't think anybody would argue that he will be unemployed soon after the season adjurns.

This is why i started a thread last Saturday..WHO replaces TB ??? It is only a question of whether it is this Dec. or sooner....

This is why i started a thread last Saturday..WHO replaces TB ??? It is only a question of whether it is this Dec. or sooner....

*nfm - wrong thread

The Scoop is reporting that Eastern Michigan has hired Parrish to fill their vacancy.

Originally posted by spellingbee:
I would agree that he's not gone yet, but consider that his own dad will grab a shovel this weekend and help him dig the grave.

Also, the last three clemson coaches to lose to wake were fired before the next season. I don't think anybody would argue that he will be unemployed soon after the season adjurns.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Maybe dad can call up IPTAY (or whatever that crap is) an give them some cutsey "dadgums" and save his son's job after the FSU whalloping of Clemson.

WWHD, don't bait BeeWare like that!

laugh.gif

Father Time

Back